It’s been a long time since a last published a post on the blog. Shame shame shame!
My last published post was Your first SpringBoot app in 5 steps on September 2019, 2.5 years ago. SpringBoot was in its version 2.0.8. Today, SpringBoot is in version 2.6.6.
But why did this happen? The reason is clear:
Kidding! Or better described… partially kidding! Besides a bit of laziness, many things happened during this time:
- I published Spring MultiRabbit, an open-source library to provide support for multiple RabbitMQ brokers for Spring applications
- Had my first talk at a conference
- Contributed part of Spring MultiRabbit to the Spring Framework; but got the 2nd part of the contribution rejected :(
- Moved from Senior Software Engineer to Engineering Manager at FREE NOW
- Faced tough professional challenges and learned a lot from them
- Started a couple of projects, but a special one with a friend
Willing to write more about Software Engineering things.